SPCK338S3W 300TDI ENGINE CONV COOLING SYSTEM KIT S2 2A S3
SPCK338S3W 300TDI ENGINE CONV COOLING SYSTEM KIT S2 2A S3, Comprehensive Conversion Cooling system Kit for Land Rover Discovery 300 Tdi or Defender 300 Tdi Engine fitted into Series 2, Series 2A and Series 3 Land Rovers, when used in conjunction with our engine bay fitting kit.
THIS KIT IS TO CONNECT THE 300TDI DISCOVERY OR 300TDI DEFENDER RADIATOR, AND FITTING THE 300 DEFENDER OR DISCOVERY 1 300TDI ENGINE INTO A LAND ROVER SERIES 2, SERIES 2A AND SERIES 3
The kit consists of
- Upper radiator mounting bracket,
- Lower radiator mounting brackets, grommets,
- Top & bottom radiator hoses,
- Specially made bottom hose manifold in stainless steel to feed the header tank complete with rubber hoses (to use the Discovery 300Tdi header tank PCF101590) ,
- Header tank mounting bracket & stay,
- Rubber heater hoses,
- Cable operated heater valve,
- Stainless steel hose clips,
- Nuts bolts and washers as required.
- Comprehensive fitting instructions.
This conversion cannot be carried out with EDC engines that were fitted in to the Discovery automatic gearbox models from 1996 onwards.
See our summary of installation for more details of this conversion Series 300Tdi
See related items below for further kits available for this conversion
STEVE PARKERS LTD HAVE BEEN DESIGNING AND FITTING LAND ROVER ENGINE CONVERSIONS FOR OVER 30 YEARS. WE HAVE ALSO BEEN MANUFACTURING IN HOUSE, CONVERSION EXHAUSTS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WE TRY TO SUPPLY A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF CONVERSION KITS, SO THAT WHEN THE JOB IS FINISHED IT LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY INSTALLATION. THEY ARE SUPPLIED AS SEPARATE KITS TO ALLOW THEM TO BE BOUGHT INDIVIDUALLY OR THEY CAN BE ADDED TO THE BASKET AND ALL BOUGHT AT ONCE DEPENDING ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS