SPCK338S3EBKW 300TDI S2-S3 ENGINE BAY & WATER PIPE KITS
SPCK338S3EBKW 300TDI S2-S3 ENGINE BAY & WATER PIPE KITS, Comprehensive Conversion Kit for the Engine Bay & Cooling system to fit the Land Rover Discovery 300 Tdi or Defender 300 Tdi Engine into Series 2, Series 2A and Series 3 Land Rovers.
When fitting this engine it is easier to fit the radiator brackets supplied in the cooling system kit as the crossmember needs drilling to fit nutserts and the drill won’t physically fit once the engine is installed! So putting these kits together makes more sense. There are comprehensive fitting instructions in both kits.
THIS KIT IS TO CONNECT THE 300TDI DISCOVERY OR 300TDI DEFENDER RADIATOR, AND FITTING THE 300 DEFENDER OR DISCOVERY 1 300TDI ENGINE INTO A LAND ROVER SERIES 2, SERIES 2A AND SERIES 3
Engine Bay kit
Conversion Engine Mounting Kit for Land Rover Discovery 300 Tdi or Defender 300 Tdi into Series 2, Series 2A, Series 3 land Rovers.
These brackets are made to bolt to the 300 TDI engine block and will fit a 4 cylinder chassis with no welding required.
The aim of this conversion is to allow the 300 engine to fit using nuts and bolts instead of welding, especially where a galvanised chassis is fitted, however the RH chassis bracket will need cutting back, a template is supplied along with a cap.
THIS KIT IS TO MOUNT THE 300 TDI ENGINE INTO THE ENGINE BAY
Kit Consists Of
- RH Chassis Bracket – Template and Cap ,
- RH Bolt On Engine Bracket ,
- Sump Bracket for the RHS as a further fixing point
- Alternator Bracket and Drive Belt, (PLEASE STATE IF PAS IS TO BE FITTED)
- Turbo Bracket to turn round the turbo, Manifold Gasket and Fittings and all the special fixings required.
- Fitting Instructions
Note the 2¼ engine (that has been removed from the vehicle) LH Engine Bracket is reused
See summary of installation for more details Series 300Tdi
The Cooling system kit consists of
- Upper radiator mounting bracket,
- Lower radiator mounting brackets, grommets,
- Top & bottom radiator hoses,
- Specially made bottom hose manifold in stainless steel to feed the header tank complete with rubber hoses (to use the Discovery 300Tdi header tank PCF101590) ,
- Header tank mounting bracket & stay,
- Rubber heater hoses,
- Cable operated heater valve,
- Stainless steel hose clips,
- Nuts bolts and washers as required.
- Comprehensive fitting instructions.
This conversion cannot be carried out with EDC engines that were fitted in to the Discovery automatic gearbox models from 1996 onwards.
See our summary of installation for more details of this conversion Series 300Tdi
See related items below for further kits available for this conversion or buying these kits separately
STEVE PARKERS LTD HAVE BEEN DESIGNING AND FITTING LAND ROVER ENGINE CONVERSIONS FOR OVER 30 YEARS. WE HAVE ALSO BEEN MANUFACTURING IN HOUSE, CONVERSION EXHAUSTS FOR OVER 20 YEARS. WE TRY TO SUPPLY A COMPREHENSIVE SET OF CONVERSION KITS, SO THAT WHEN THE JOB IS FINISHED IT LOOKS LIKE A FACTORY INSTALLATION. THEY ARE SUPPLIED AS SEPARATE KITS TO ALLOW THEM TO BE BOUGHT INDIVIDUALLY OR THEY CAN BE ADDED TO THE BASKET AND ALL BOUGHT AT ONCE DEPENDING ON YOUR REQUIREMENTS