- Pricing & Availability
- Product Details
- Order Payment
- Order Confirmation
- Statutory Rights
- Returns Policy
- Order Cancellations
- Order Returns
- Pricing & Availability
All product prices are in £ sterling including VAT at the current UK rate and exclusive of delivery. We reserve the right to change any advertised price before accepting an order. Prices with a marked United Kingdom recommended retail price (UK RRP) refer to prices the manufacturer recommends goods are sold at in the UK market, or prices that retailers within the UK market are currently offering the same product. All products are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time. If your order cannot be fulfilled you will be offered an alternative or given a refund for the unavailable product(s)..
Some products may have an associated image or photo, these are for reference only and should be considered illustrative. Where possible we indicate what vehicles the parts fit, but this is just a guide.
The delivery charge shown on the website is next day by courier for UK mainland and Scottish Lowlands. Scottish Highlands & Islands is usually 2 days subject to the weather. Orders to received by 2.30pm we try to dispatch on the same day (monday to Friday except bank holidays) where parts are in stock. Any delays in dispatch will be notified by email. Please e-mail us for details of delivery charges for other addresses that don’t appear on our website. Due to the nature of ordering on the Internet it is not possible for you to specify a delivery date. However, you can nominate an alternative delivery address if this is more convenient, a commercial address is prefered. Simply fill in an alternative delivery address when you place your order. All courier parcels need a signature.
Most parcels sent by Royal Mail are on the 1st class recorded service and take 1 -2 days but this isn’t guaranteed. If sent by standard parcels. These cannot be tracked and 14 days must elapse before the post office will investigate any missing parcels. No goods will be dispatched on Weekends or Bank Holidays.
Overseas orders including Ireland need to be ordered before 11am for same day dispatch if the parts are in stock.
- Some parts may be sent direct from our suppliers, therefore they may be received as a split shipment.
- Eu customers: We are no longer charging VAT on EU orders but this will be charged by each nation once the order has been imported into you destination country. You will be contacted by the customs teams in each destination country if any Vat or duties are due to be paid. It is important that you contact details are correct to prevent any delays in delivery.
- Order Payment
- Payment can be made using PayPal, Visa Credit, Visa Debit, MasterCard Credit, MasterCard Debit, Visa Electron, Maestro and JCB. The card holder’s full name and address including house number and postcodes MUST be entered in Customer details box for Card machine authorisation, (this is the address as it appears on your card statement, so please check before ordering as this may stop the order being processed).
Please note any cards registered with a United States, Canadian, Nigerian or South African address are unable to process through Worldpay, however we will take direct payment into the bank or PayPal, please ring or email with your requirements.
We will acknowledge complaints within 5 working days of receipt. We will endeavour to resolve any complaint within a period of 30 days.
- Order Confirmation
You may be sent an e-mail confirming receipt of your order with Steve Parkers Limited. We reserve the right to decline any order.
- Statutory Rights
These Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
Sales on this web site are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
Please use the return form on the return button on the home page
Return of Parts No Longer required (within 14 days of delivery)
All goods sold by Mail Order are covered by the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2015.
This allows for up to and including fourteen days after you have received your goods, during which you may cancel your order (in writing) at any time up to and including the fourteenth working day. These must be returned within the next 14 days
We also considered accepting returned goods outside the 14 day period up to and including 28 days after you receive your purchase (Please note that any credit or refund will be at the sole discretion of Steve Parkers Ltd). These goods must be returned at the customers expense, in original packaging and unopened.
Faulty parts are to be returned back to us by the cheapest route and will be returned to our supplier and possibly the manufacturer before a credit can be issued. Please complete our returns form with the following information, and a copy supplied with the returned part, Original invoice or proof of purchase, contact phone number, vehicle chassis number, mileage at date fitted and also mileage when failed, the actual fault plus payment details for refund where applicable.
There are a multitude of reasons why you may wish to return or cancel your order,
Please ensure all goods are adequately packed to avoid damage, you should insure them accordingly with the carrier and obtain a proof of shipment. Please note that all goods MUST be in the condition supplied at the point of sale and with their original, undamaged packaging. Please ensure this has not got additional tape on the box, been written on or defaced as the part WILL be rejected By Land Rover simply because the box is damaged. If this is the case we will be unable to refund you for this product and the good(s) may be returned to you.
No responsibility can be accepted for goods received by us, damaged.
Returns are not permitted on parts specially ordered by Steve Parkers Ltd from other Suppliers on the customer’s behalf.
Returns of Parts Not Required – Outside 28 days
No returns will be considered after 28 days unless covered by the terms and conditions of our warranty
Returns of Exchange ‘Old Units’
Exchange units must be returned to us within 80 days from time of purchase.
Please note that old units must be complete and drained of fluids where applicable. We reserve the right to retain all or part of the surcharge if the unit is damaged or not identical to the type supplied.
Old core parts should NOT be dissembled or cleaned by abrasive methods such as sandblasting or glass beading.
When returning the old units please use the box the new units arrive in, they must arrive back to us in good condition with no damage or tape on the box for Land Rover to accept the return.
Failure to comply may result in a charge for any costs incurred or a rejected and no credit will be issued.
Any other returns will be dealt with in accordance with your statutory rights, if applicable, or our warranty.
Please note that returns are processed as quickly as possible. During busy periods returns may take up to 14 days to process. Your statutory rights remain unaffected.
Please note that any returns may be subjected to a 20% re-stocking fee.
Incorrect goods dispatched
Occasionally the wrong item is sent to a customer. You are free to return these goods in new & unused condition for 30 days after delivery. You will have the option of an exchange for the correct item or a full refund. If you have been incorrectly charged, we will correct the discrepancy. Steve Parkers Ltd will meet the cost of returns postage for goods sent in error (within reasonable limits) once received back to our premises. In some instances the value of the goods may not make it a viable proposition to send back to us and in these circumstances we may ask for photographic evidence or write off the goods.
Exchanges will only be made where the same item is available in stock at the same price as the original. Items bought at special offer prices cannot be subsequently exchanged for identical items on sale at higher prices. If an item is not available a full refund may be the only option.
- You are free to cancel your order at any time and for any reason before it is dispatched. To cancel your order we need explicit instructions from the person who placed the order either by Email or by phone.
- An order may not be cancelled after it has been dispatched or while it is in transit, but must be treated as a return. In this eventuality a refund will be provided when the goods are returned to us.
- The vast majority of returns fall into one of four categories, each of which must be treated in a slightly different manner:
- Unwanted or otherwise unsuitable goods
- Damaged or defective goods
- Broken goods under warranty
- Incorrect goods dispatched
- Unwanted or unsuitable goods:
You are free to return unwanted goods in new & unused condition for 30 days after delivery. You will be entitled to your choice of an exchange or a full refund of the goods to the original payment card. The customer must meet the cost of returns postage for unwanted goods. We cannot accept responsibility for goods in returns transit, and so we recommend that you use registered post or an otherwise insured method.
- Damaged or defective goods:
You are free to return defective goods in new & unused condition for 30 days after delivery. You will be entitled to your choice of an exchange or a full refund to the original payment card. Steve Parkers Ltd will meet the cost of returns postage for defective goods. We can arrange for a courier pickup of the goods or we can refund your postage expenses (within reasonable limits) upon return delivery. Please note that the warranty given by both Steve Parker Land Rovers Ltd and the manufacturers of our products will only cover parts. Labour charges and other costs are not covered.
- Broken goods under warranty:
You are free to return broken goods under a warranty claim for the full warranty period after delivery. Your goods may be repaired or replaced, or you may be offered a refund depending on the decision of the manufacturer. We will send the goods to the manufacturer for assessment but the final decision lies with the manufacturer and you may have to wait for their tests to be completed. The customer must meet the cost of returns postage for warranty claims. We cannot accept responsibility for goods in returns transit, and so we recommend that you use registered post or an otherwise insured method. Please note that the warranty given by both Steve Parker Land Rovers Ltd and the manufacturers of our products will only cover parts. Labour charges and other costs are not covered.
- Exchanges will only be made where the same item is available in stock at the same price as the original. Items bought at special offer prices cannot be subsequently exchanged for identical items on sale at higher prices. If an item is not available a full refund may be the only option.
- All goods must be returned in new & unused condition unless a warranty claim is being made. We reserve the right to refuse returned goods if necessary. Reasons may include:
- Where a full refund is the suitable course of action we have a statutory obligation to refund payment to the card used to pay originally within 30 days of the return of the goods. However we do not believe it is right to hold your money for longer than necessary and so a refund will be provided as soon as possible.
If you are returning goods for an exchange we would normally have to wait for the goods to arrive with us and inspect them before we can send out the replacement. However we recognise that sometimes and exchange must be made quickly and so we can send out a replacement immediately. We must take payment for the replacement but as soon as the return arrives we will give you a refund on that cost. PLEASE NOTE: Refunds are processed by credit & debit card companies less quickly than sales. A refund may take up to 10 days to appear on your statement after it has been authorised
We Will be unable to exchange goods if:-
- Goods have been used
- Goods are soiled
- Goods have an odour i.e. smoke
- Goods are damaged as a result of misuse or ill-treatment
Contact the Parts Department by telephone on 01706 854222 option 1 or email firstname.lastname@example.org