LR134696 D3 D4 RR SPORT RR L322 REAR BRAKE PADS OE
LR134696 D3 D4 RR SPORT RR L322 REAR BRAKE PADS OE, WAS LR019627, & LR055454
Fits RANGE ROVER L322 fits vin 6A000001 to 9A999999,
LAND ROVER Discovery 3 Diesel,
LAND ROVER Discovery 4
RANGE ROVER Sport up to 2013 models with 17″ front brakes – Axle Set
IMPORTANT BRAKE INFORMATION
For exact change over points with vehicle applications please contact your local Britpart distributor with the full chassis number for the correct application. These references are intended as a guide only.
GENUINE LAND ROVER PART
NOT STOCKED – AVAILABLE TO STEVE PARKERS LTD IN 1-2 DAYS, SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY
ABOUT GENUINE LAND ROVER PARTS
Every single component of your Land Rover has been expertly engineered for your bespoke vehicle. So why compromise performance with inferior parts?
- All Land Rover Genuine Parts have been designed, manufactured and tested Land Rover’s uncompromising standards
- Every Land Rover Genuine Part comes with a 24-month vehicle parts warranty
- Complete confidence in fit, quality, durability and function
- Provide enhanced safety and performance
- Land Rover Genuine Brakes: The scorching dusty heat of Death Valley. Sub-zero climes of northern Scandinavia. Extreme, but no match for Land Rover Genuine Brake Discs and Pads. After up to 12 months of meticulous design and development, it’s testing time:Refinement – The most extreme temperature and weather conditions on earth are used to measure and eradicate refinement issues such as brake squeal and juddering.Performance – Land Rover Genuine Brakes are run through the industry standard AMS Brake Fade test – used by the leading manufacturers for high performance vehicles. After the test vehicle is rapidly accelerated up to 100kph, the brakes are applied as hard as possible until the vehicle comes to a stop. This procedure is repeated non-stop for 12 cycles to ensure that safe stopping performance is not compromised during the test.
Stability – Driving tests on winding alpine mountain roads in the French Alps push disc and pad temperatures to over 500°C with prolonged and strenuous breaking. Even under such extreme conditions, our brake pads and discs remain stable and steady.
Pedal Feel – All Land Rover Genuine Brakes are designed to handle a ‘Chauffeur Stop.’ This unique standard is used to ensure that the vehicle is capable of stopping smoothly at a variety of both high and low speeds. Furthermore, this capability helps provide secure and accessible deceleration which the driver feels through the brake pedal.
Parking – The superior braking ability of our brakes is demonstrated through a parking test, whereby certain Land Rover vehicles are able to hold stationary on a steep 30° (58% gradient) incline using only the Park Brake System.