LR007055AP Freelander 2 Front Brake Disc Delphi – Pair
LR007055AP Freelander 2 Front Brake Disc Delphi – Pair, Fits
LAND ROVER Freelander 2 2.2 TD4,
RANGE ROVER Evoque up to Vin FH999999
RANGE ROVER Evoque with 300mm 16″ brakes from Vin GH000001
SUPPLIED AS A PAIR
For Brake Cleaner Click link BCL
SEE RELATED PARTS BELOW
Manufactured by Delphi Lockheed – ORIGINAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURER
SUPPLIED BY BRITPART / ALLMAKES 24 MONTH GUARANTEE
We believe that how a vehicle stops is just as important as how it moves. That’s why all our braking products are designed to meet the same standards of performance, consistency, and longevity as the OE parts they are modeled after.
The Delphi Difference
- Delphi quality means OE quality
- Comprehensive range of products
- Tooling to support our braking components
- Friction formulations meet OE performance
- Best-in-class cataloguing and support
- ABOUT BRITPART The leading independent wholesaler of parts and accessories for Land Rover vehicles. Britpart is the leading independent wholesaler of parts and accessories for Land Rover vehicles. They supply in excess of 800 customers worldwide from government agencies to trade outlets. The name ‘Britpart’ is synonymous with quality parts for Land Rovers. The company has earned a truly enviable reputation around the globe. For over the past 30 years Land Rover enthusiasts the world over have come to identify Britpart as a brand to be trusted. Quality Products Britpart is assessed to the high quality standards of the Lloyds Quality Assurance BS EN ISO 9001:2008. Having this accreditation means that rigorous quality controls are in place to ensure that every product leaving our warehouse meets the most stringent standards.
Britpart orders are packed in a state-of-the-art distribution warehouse and dispatched in the fastest possible time. The latest computerised warehousing technology is used by Britpart.
Britpart has the largest stock holding of original quality parts for Land Rovers in the UK. Substantial orders are able to be fulfilled quickly from stock. They supply to customers in the UK, Europe and overseas. They supply both the public and private sector.